The web, browsers, and web authoring
The following is a small selection of content from Indiana University's Knowledge Base. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
On this page:
- The web and web browsers
- Web authoring
- Departmental and student organization web pages at IU
The web and web browsersBack to top
- What is CSS?
- At IU, where can I get help creating a web page?
- About IU's WCMS
- At IU, what is Mypage, and how can I publish a web page there?
- What are Server Side Includes, and can I use them at IU?
Departmental and student organization web pages at IU
- What is Webserve?
- At IU, who can have an account on Webserve, and how do I get one?
- At IU, what is the difference between Webserve and Mercury?
- For the university web server (Webserve), what address should I use when making an SSH or SFTP connection to my account?
- At IU, how can my department sell items through its web site?
- At IU, why do I get a "Certificate Name" error message when I attempt to view my secure web page?
- Why does my web page look different when I use different computers and web browsers?
- When I try to look at my web page, what does it mean when I receive a "500" or "Internal Server" error?
- At IU, what should I do if people get an error message when they try to view my web page?
Last modified on January 02, 2013.